2014年11月13日 星期四

Jennifer Lawrence: The internet has scorned me so much


http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30000181



Jennifer Lawrence: The internet has scorned me so much

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence arrives for the premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One in Leicester Square
Jennifer Lawrence has said she "will never get Twitter".
Speaking to Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw, the Hunger Games actress said: "I cannot really keep up with emails so the idea of Twitter is so unthinkable to me.
"I don't really understand what it is, it's like this weird enigma that people talk about.
"It's fine I respect that but no, I'll never get Twitter."
Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Grimshaw
The actress was speaking to Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw
Lawrence added: "Because the internet has scorned me so much, I feel like it's that girl in high school that I'm like 'Oh you want to talk about her? Yeah I'll do that.'
"Take my hoops off, I'm ready to go."
The 24-year-old said: "If you ever see a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter that says it's me, it most certainly is not me."
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games film franchise
In September dozens of private pictures of the actress were released on the web. Last month, she said the people who leaked the naked photos were guilty of a sex crime.
Speaking to Vanity Fair, she said: "It is not a scandal. It is a sex crime. It is a sexual violation. It's disgusting.
"The law needs to be changed, and we need to change. That's why these websites are responsible."
Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez was among the celebrities who had images leaked online
Other celebrities targeted in the first wave of leaks included Rihanna, Kate Upton, Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian.
It's thought the photos were taken off the stars' iCloud accounts and were shared on websites such as Reddit and 4chan.
Apple later confirmed that some celebrities' iCloud accounts were broken into, but said it found no evidence that this was caused by a breach of its security systems.
Instead, they suggested that the victims' log-in details had been guessed.
Follow @BBCNewsbeat on Twitter and Radio1Newsbeat on YouTube




沒有留言:

張貼留言